What's popping up in your gardens!!!

May 18, 2009

A YEAR ROUND DISPLAY ...

I don't have alot of wall space in my kitchen but one small wall is just for my herbs.....I redo the dried herbs (and cobwebs) every summer with fresh herbs.....it always smells so good before they dry. I purchased the ~~ herbs~~ sign a few years ago at a really cool country store...they have closed their doors much to my dismay! On one end is an redware oval that says "herbs"and there is a redware beeskep on the other side....both gifts from friends! Do you hang dried herbs in your homes????....I also have an herb drying rack that Tony made from the cover of the October 1983 Country Living magazine - I wanted it so badly and bugged and bugged and bugged till he made it for me - Our store was in our home at the time and he made some for me to sell too. Last year I got the "notion" to bug him some more....and I am happy to say we have some in the store now for sale...

No comments:

Post a Comment