What's popping up in your gardens!!!

May 9, 2009

HI GINNY AND WELCOME...

Ginny...it was really great to meet you today and your hubby...what a good guy!! Anyway....I want to send you an invite to join the group but I need your email address as I can't pull your profile up...just email me at -
cinnamonstick@comcast.net and I will send your invite to you....Can't wait for you to post...believe me ....I am a beginner and hope to learn some good stuff from all of us sharing.... and a new herb garden is going to be so much fun....especially at your new olde house !!Fondly, Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I've been following your blog for a couple of weeks now and am really enjoying it. I'm an herb lover too! Your Herb Faire sounds like it was a lot of fun. Wish I lived closer so I could have attended.

    ~~Anne
    www.backyardtreasures.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete