What's popping up in your gardens!!!

May 14, 2009

Rainy day in Millersburg

My Herb garden this morning..it is starting to fill in. I still need to get more herbs planted..if it ever stops raining!Yep, raining here, too...Good day to be in my craft room painting birdhouses and signs. I thought I would share some pictures of my herb garden....the herbs (and the weeds!) are growing.



Our rain barrel...I mean wheelbarrel this morning after the rain.




I bought a mint plant, Peppermint (Mentha x piperta) I wanted a special container to plant it in...so Tim made this for me. It is made with an old enamelware pot and a porch post. I cannot wait for it to fill in and over the sides.



Here is one of my favorite plants, Lady's Mantle...I love how the leaves look with the drops of rain on them





Sweet Annie ANYONE? I have lots! I planted a few plants last summer and now look what I have. I need to thin them out and hopefully transplant some to other areas in the garden.
Thanks for taking a stroll through my garden. Hang in there everyone...THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW!
~~Patti~~

No comments:

Post a Comment