What's popping up in your gardens!!!

May 27, 2009

OUT OF CONTROL...

Above is a picture of the blossoms from one of my sage plants that really went wild.....out of control.....!!! This morning (in the rain) I figured I had better snip some of the blossoms. Don't they make a great "Herbal Bouquet" !!! Sage has such a "pungent" scent but I really do like it. I am forgetting if the flowers last long on not....will find out soon enough. Our weather has not been very nice the last couple days and the herb garden at the store really needs a "trimming"...it is suppose to thunderstorm again tomorrow....?????? I thought it was April showers bring May flowers....someone is confused and I think it is Mother Nature (oops now I've gone and done it - bad mouthed Mother Nature) YIKES !!!

1 comment:

  1. Now we are in for it, bad mouthing the Big Mom!! I know what you mean about out of control, my tansy hasn't even bloomed yet and it's over 3 feet tall, we have it tied up and a piece of iron fence holding it up. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete