What's popping up in your gardens!!!

May 28, 2009

ONE IN THE BUSH IS WORTH...

Hey....I come here to see if anyone has posted and there is a new post...yippee...but I didn't scroll down to see who wrote it....(I really did think at first it was Ginny)....then I see a picture of lavender blooming????? Couldn't be Ginny as she is farther north than me....so I continue...Pineapple sage 6 years olde...no way....continuing ....ROSEMARY BUSH ...HECK THAT IS A TREE !!! Now I HAVE to scroll down to see who is writing and it is Lisa's post.....of course Lisa has lavender and an "olde" pineapple sage (still amazing) and rosemary all year round??? She lives in North Carolina....How I would love to have fresh herbs all year long.
I like seeing the gardens as they fill in.....so keep the pics coming.
By the way Lisa...we are not using the comment section on this blog...just make a post of any comment you want to leave as I am the only one that gets the notice that there is a comment and some may get lost....okay dokie....!!!
Okay girls time for some pics of your gardens.... Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment