What's popping up in your gardens!!!

July 29, 2009

ROSE GERANIUM CHEESE SPREAD...

Want to try the most delish (even the men love it) cheese spread using scented geranium leaves?? Of course you do !! I serve this every year at our Herbal Faire....and thru-out the summer on Pepperidge Farm butterfly crackers...

8 oz. cream cheese - softened
4-5 medium rose geranium leaves....chopped fine
Mix together and chill -
(for the store I always made a double batch as it goes quickly)
The taste is unusually good....you don't want to stop eating ! Good spread on celery too!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh,that sounds so good. Ia m going to try it. When I first moved to Shelbyville, we had a street wide yard sale,I brought out some Rose Geranium Tea. I thought it was heavenly, but Shelbyville KY was not ready for me. They made so much fun of it! But it was really good!!

    ReplyDelete