What's popping up in your gardens!!!

July 5, 2009

I AM MISSING YOU GUYS....!!

BUT, I am so happy you are blogging about your gardens....if you haven't read on The Spice Cupboard - I am having horrid computer woes.....working hard to get it fixed but you know how that goes..."hurry up and wait"....!! I am so illiterate when it comes to the techno stuff - I took so many pics and can't show you....(very sad face)....I love the borage - but mine disappeared...??? I think maybe hubby was tired of all the bees it attracted where I had it planted !!! I always loved sprinkling the star like flowers over a salad...
Susan...what a great idea for the Rhubarb punch...(now I dislike rhubarb) but love the idea of the glass bowl inside the olde agate. I have a large stoneware bowl I use for punch when we have events at the store but your idea is more primitive and I love it!!!
Lovage is delicious just like Andrea said....I used it all the time....but again....house repairs where the lovage was planted gave it a quick demise!
Keep writing gals.....I miss not being able to get on here everyday....soon I hope my problems will go away.....Happy gardening....XO, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment