What's popping up in your gardens!!!

September 19, 2009

Saturday Evening Harvest

Good Evening Gardeners, After we got our van all packed for our antique shop tomorrow I was able to go out to the garden and harvest some of the herbs. The weather weenies are calling for a frost up North, so I did not want to take a chance. It actually was a bit cool out, but nice to be out there. I picked, Pineapple Sage, Rose Geranium and Lemon Verbena. The Rose Geranium is on the mud porch and boy does it smell sweet. The other two are in the Family Room. I have off all next week as we will be out at Kutztown, PA starting on Thursday thru Saturday for their three day Antique Show, but Monday I will have time to work some more with my herbs, I will be cutting Lemon Balm and Spearmint. The marigolds that I took a chance on in the middle of the Summer and planted in a old wheel barrow, look beautiful, we took pictures, but the camera is packed away with the show stuff, I will post a picture next week. Have a great Sunday, enjoy the last few days of Summer.

1 comment:

  1. The website http://www.herbsncures.com/ is widely popular over the internet for containing in-depth informative material on herbal cure, benefits of medicinal herbs, edible flowers, allopathic medicines etc and further, the resource section of the site is striking for containing significant details on entertainment, health and beauty, men’s health etc.

    ReplyDelete